[texhax] Drawing text boxes for forms

Ludwig Mises ludwigmises at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:38:23 CEST 2008

> Any idea how to do this nicely with tex? Is there already a helper class
> or style for this?

There's a very rudimentary introduction to this in the TeXbook.  Looks
something like:

  \vbox{\kern3pt \kern3pt}\kern3pt\vrule}\hrule}}

Hopefully this will give you an idea on how you could construct your own.


More information about the texhax mailing list