[texhax] Please don't feed the birds

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:41:47 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 04:04:26PM -1000, Sam Rhoads wrote:
> I have received Russian, Portuguese, Yiddish, British English, Cockney,
> and Catalan.

What about Ukrainian?  I did send you two versions, Russian and
Ukrainian :).  (And I'm curious -- how do British say this?  And
Cockney?  I guess I'm asking for a copy of the result, when it's
ready. :)

> Please help.  Please send me "Please don't feed the birds" in your
> language or any language that you know.

Just an idea -- if you don't get help from this list, you might try
this:

  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Translation_requests

At least for the Latin based scripts, you might be able to typeset the
phrases.

Good luck,
Oleg