[texhax] help

Connie Durden connie_durden at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 23:17:56 CEST 2007

I have installed Texnicenter and MikTex on my home computer and I can pull it up but I can't get it to build anything.  When I pull up Texnicenter it wants to configure it and I have no idea what path to put it in to make it work.  It say enter the full path of the directory where the executables of your tex distribution are located, I have no clue.  Can you help me?

  Thanks,
  Connie Durden