[texhax] Contents with wrong links

Rafael Reis rafaelcpr at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:24:38 CEST 2007

The Table of Contents of the code bellow links to wrong positions (the
end of the previous page). I have compiled the .tex several times with
the command "pdflatex  test.tex" under linux, and tecnixcenter+miktex
to pdf and both make the same wrong positions. I've read that the
command \phantompage would help, but it doesn't seem to exist.

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt,oneside]{book}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\usepackage[pdftex,colorlinks]{hyperref}
\begin{document}
\frontmatter
\cleardoublepage
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Contents}
\tableofcontents
\cleardoublepage
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{List of Figures}
\listoffigures
\cleardoublepage
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{List of Tables}
\listoftables
\mainmatter
\chapter{First chapter}
bla bla
\cleardoublepage
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Nothing important}
\chapter*{Nothing important}
blu blu
\end{document}