[texhax] using /include

Wayne Richter richter at math.umn.edu
Sun Jul 15 20:05:15 CEST 2007

Thanks greatly.
Using symbolic links works perfectly for me (using linux), whereas putting
in the file pathname does not.
I am surprised that none of the primary books (by Lamport, Gratzer, or
The Latex Companion) mentions this problem (or its solution), as far I can
tell.

Now I will see if this also works with TeX-Live on the Mac :-)
Thanks again,

Wayne