[texhax] Passing Command Line Arguments to a Latex document

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Jul 11 00:57:41 CEST 2007

Oleg Katsitadze writes:
 > On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 02:08:18PM +0100, Miriam.ORiordan wrote:
 > > I would like to know if it is possible to pass command line
 > > arguments to a Latex document.
 >
 > Not really,

Yes, it's possible.  I have an example somewhere on my system but I'm
not able to find it again.

Try this:

\def\process#1 {\message{^^J#1}\par}
\everypar{\setbox0\lastbox\process}

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to provide a solution but you
are much more familiar with tex then me, anyway.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25