[texhax] link to references points to wrong page

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 23:22:28 CET 2007

Hello again

I asked this about a week ago, but haven't  any success in fixing it.
My problem is that I am writing a tutorial on a software, using
pdflatex and hyperref. No matter how many times I run pdflatex (and I
run it a lot of times), the link to the References section points to
the wrong page,  usually to the page where the last section before
References begin. Has anyone seen this before?

This is in my preamble.tex:

\usepackage[pdftex,
bookmarks=false,
bookmarksnumbered=false,
a4paper,
breaklinks=true,
colorlinks=false,
pdftitle={Digital Terrain Analysis with GRASS-GIS},
pdfauthor={Carlos Henrique Grohmann -- IGc-USP},
pdfsubject={},
pdfkeywords={}
]{hyperref}

thanks for helping.

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com