[texhax] Aligning a Linear Program

Zachary Leung deutsixfive at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:58:01 CET 2007

Thanks for your help guys! =) amsldoc.pdf is very useful. These two
solutions are nice, the first by Steve, the second I adapted from
amsldoc.pdf.

\[
       \begin{array}{lr@{\,}c@{\,}l}
       \textrm{Maximise}   & c^T x &      &   \\
       \textrm{subject to} & Ax    & =    & b \\
                           & x     & \geq & 0
       \end{array}
\]

\begin{alignat*}{2}
    &\text{Maximize} \quad  &  c^Tx \\
    &\text{subject to}      &  \begin{aligned}
                               Ax &=    b\\
                               x  &\geq 0
                               \end{aligned}
\end{alignat*}

Zac

--
Jesus said, "I am the door of the sheep. If anyone enters by me, he will be
saved and will go in and out and find pasture."