[texhax] ask about font in Adobe Acrobat

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Feb 25 00:24:01 CET 2007

  > Hi Reinhard, On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

  >> Did anybody notice that the warning message is ***completely***
  >> useless?

  > right, good point! Would this be better (that's what actually
  > happens)?

  > pdfTeX warning: pdftex (file ugqb8r.1200pk): Pixel font file for
  > font ugqb8r at 1200 dpi not found

Hi Hartmut,
this message is much more helpful than the original one.  The most
important thing is that the complete name of the file is mentioned.

But why does pdftex print a warning message and then creates an
invalid pdf file?  I think it should abort with an error message and
remove the output file.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25