[texhax] LyX [was: Re: <kein Betreff>]

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Mon Feb 12 17:50:33 CET 2007

Kristin Schroeter <kris19 at web.de> writes:

> In the past I have been using  lyx version 1.3.3 (win32). Now I
> wanted to upgrade and therefore I wanted to install  the latest
> version of lyx (1.4.3-5). I didn&#180;t remove any part of the
> former versions before (lyx, image magicks and and MIktex) and
> installed the wohle lyx-bundle. No problems appeared so far. But
> when I wanted to start lyx after teh installation I received the
> following error information:
>
> LyxTextClassList::Read: no textclasses found!
>
> Can you tell me what to do?

Please ask your question again on the LyX users' mailing list (details
are to be found at the LyX website; the list can also be found on
news.gmane.org by which I'm sending this mail). Your chances of
meeting someone who knows the internals of LyX on Windows is
much greater there than on texhax/support.

Thanks,
Jürgen.