[texhax] <kein Betreff>

Kristin Schroeter kris19 at web.de
Mon Feb 12 00:43:28 CET 2007

Hello,

In the past I have been using  lyx version 1.3.3 (win32). Now I wanted to upgrade and therefore I wanted to install  the latest version of lyx (1.4.3-5). I didn&#180;t remove any part of the former versions before (lyx, image magicks and and MIktex) and installed the wohle lyx-bundle. No problems appeared so far. But when I wanted to start lyx after teh installation I received the following error information:

LyxTextClassList::Read: no textclasses found!

Can you tell me what to do?

Best regards,
Kris