[texhax] Add a line in tof

Natércia Fernandes natercia at eq.uc.pt
Wed Aug 15 16:30:26 CEST 2007

Hi!

I need to put an extra text line at the beginning of the List of Figures page.
I've tried

\addtocontents{lof}{text}

but it only works if I give this command right close to \end{document}.
And the text line appears at the *end* of the List of Figures...
If I try to give the very same command in a place before putting the figures I
get an error:

! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.77 \addvspace {10\p@ }

?

I've edited the .lof file when I get the error and apparently the text line is
placed ok and I don't see anything wrong.  What am I overlooking?
Can someone give me a hint, please?
Thank you very much,
Natércia

PS - I'm using scrbook as documentclass.