[texhax] letterspace problem

Philip & Le Khanh Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Sat Apr 21 21:58:00 CEST 2007

I'll try to answer this one, as I'm the author of
the package.  Dirk, which version of letterspacing.tex
are you using ?  I /think/ the most recent was V1.4,
and I'm reasonably sure it supported

	\letterspace to 1.3 \naturalwidth {G{\"o}del}

but I don't have access to the package as I write,
so I'll need to check and get back to you.

Philip Taylor
--------