[texhax] ask about package name

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Apr 20 14:50:27 CEST 2007

At 14:25 20.04.07, Philip G. Ratcliffe wrote:
> > what the name of package that can put some  tiny horizontal and
> > vertical line in the edge of a document, that can be used for cutting
> > guide line?

There are many packages providing crop marks;
you find some of them by entering "crop" to some searching engine,
such as


(Sorry, this yields many "micropress" results.)

-- Uwe.

More information about the texhax mailing list