[texhax] ask about package name

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at uninsubria.it
Fri Apr 20 14:25:39 CEST 2007

> what the name of package that can put some  tiny horizontal and
> vertical line in the edge of a document, that can be used for cutting
> guide line?


Cheers,  Phil

More information about the texhax mailing list