[texhax] TeXLive DVD

Richard L. Aurbach rick at aurbach.com
Thu Apr 12 06:04:50 CEST 2007

Just a quick query --

The web site still says that the TeXLive 2007 distribution on DVD
will be sent to members in March 2007. Since it is mid-April, I was
just wondering whether the distribution was delayed or whether there
was some other reason why I haven't received it yet.

Cheers,

Rick Aurbach, Ph.D.
President and Chief Engineer
Aurbach & Associates, Inc.
8233 Tulane Avenue, Suite B
St. Louis, MO 63132

www:     http://www.aurbach.com/
eMail:    support at aurbach.com [business]
                rick at aurbach.com [personal]
Fax:        314/678-0869
Phone:   800/774-7239
                 314/726-1321

"If it ain't broke and you haven't fixed it recently,  it probably
needs to be rewritten."  - Richard Aurbach (1948- )
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it." - Donald Knuth, computer scientist (1938- )
"If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or
acquired a new one, check your pulse. You may be dead." - Gelett
Burgess (1866-1951)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
(1856-1950)
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter
how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." -
Richard Feynman (1918-1988)
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts
agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer
professionals. We cause accidents." - Nathaniel Borenstein (1957-)