[texhax] tabular and page breaks

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Tue Nov 21 21:46:33 CET 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 02:44:48AM +0100, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

>  >> There is an example in TLC2, page 149.
>
>  > I didn't know that was online (and I don't have the book).
>
>The TLC in not online (but I have the book).

What I had found was the examples from the book...
http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/tlc2-examples.html
I'm curious if the page 149 example is in there? What
section/figure is it?

In any event, I've implemented a myList.sty that is working
perfectly. It is based on source from a call for papers poster.
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/bioforum/1991-September/003053.html

I very much appreciate the more conventional solutions provided
off list which I look forward to trying as my immediate tasks are
completed.

Thanks,
// George