[texhax] plain TeX: changing margins on left/right pages?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun May 28 20:13:53 CEST 2006

Sounds like you need to tweak \hoffset in your output
routine.  Since \hoffset isn't used for anything other
than page positioning, I can see no reason why you
couldn't \advance it by -0,15in for \ifodd \count 0
and by +0,15in otherwise.  What do you think ?

Philip Taylor
--------