[texhax] Duff email rokicki at radicaleye.com

Garry python_song at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 11:18:37 CEST 2006

Hi
  We will try again!
  I hope this is the correct address this time or some one may help.

Sorry to trouble you but I have an old file and I presume its from your website.
It has bugged me for years as to what it is?
It came to me corrupted, its file ending was changed to .ttt so has never been opened.

  Today I have managed to open it via notepad text and the first paragraph is:

%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%%Creator: dvips(k) 5.86 Copyright 1999 Radical Eye Software
%%Title: cl00.dvi
%%Pages: 15
%%PageOrder: Ascend
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 596 842
%%DocumentPaperSizes: a4
%%EndComments
%DVIPSWebPage: (www.radicaleye.com)
%DVIPSCommandLine: dvips -f cl00
%DVIPSParameters: dpi=600, compressed
%DVIPSSource: TeX output 2000.05.09:1253
%%BeginProcSet: texc.pro

It then goes in to program laugauge.
Could I enquire what software would be required to open this (correctly) and what would be its true file name?
If it is not usable may i enquire what was information on the file?
The cork's are awaiting a reply!
You know when something really baffles and bugs one at the same time.

Regards

  Please note I am dyslexic