[texhax] can't control page size - why? (the real problem)

Tom Schneider toms at ncifcrf.gov
Wed Apr 26 02:15:49 CEST 2006

Reinhard:

>  > Page 8.  But that does not control the BoundingBox of the output of
>  > dvips.
>
> What do you need the BoundingBox for?

I'm using PStricks inside latex to generate a diagram.  I want to
enclose the result in a tiny EPS file that I can then import as a
figure.  So I need to control the boundary of the page.

I've actually succeeded in doing this.  The key was the -T option in
dvips that allowed me to force the page to the size I want.

Maybe I'll release the code at some point.

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at ncifcrf.gov
  permanent email: toms at alum.mit.edu (use only if first address fails)