[texhax] Re: mktexpk fights wasy2, ibycus4-greek, cmcsc...

Christian Schenk cs at miktex.org
Tue Sep 27 14:30:37 CEST 2005

Uwe Lück wrote:
> What is typical and strange concerning the problem with MiKTeX
> is that the latter may accept one size of a shape but not a second
> one. E.g., the standard cmcsc10.pk is generated for a very large
> scaling without problems, but MakePK breaks with a smaller
> scaling of cmcsc10 afterwards.

Not sure I understand what you mean: The MiKTeX makepk command-line
syntax is

   makepk [OPTION]... name dpi bdpi magnification [MODE]

What do you think is missing here?

> (Sorry, contrarily to my
> Wujastyk has reported this phenomenon to the MiKTeX project
> 5 years ago.

If you are referring to #216324: this bug report has been closed. The
bug was related to the psres.dpr file. This file is (very) obsolete.
BTW, what's your MiKTeX version?

I would recommend that you submit a MiKTeX bug report. Please don't
forget to compile a test case.