[texhax] Tironian Sign Et

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:33:10 CEST 2005

Hi All,
     I am not an expert on fonts so I am hoping someone can help me
here.  There is a symbol in Old, Middle, and Classical Gaelic which is
called the Tironian Sign Et.  It looks like this:
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/204a/index.htm.  Now as
you can tell from the URL, this symbol is in the unicode standard.  My
question is does this symbol exist in the times font that comes with
MikTex?  My follow up is what number is it so I can put it in with a
\char command?  If this only exists in the Unicode standard, what
command from the utf8 package do I need to use to insert it into my
document since I cannot seem to find it in the documentation for the
utf8 package?
     For now, my workaround is using the number 7, which kind of looks
like it so I am sure that I can get away with using that if no other
solution is avaliable.
     Thank you all for you help.

Kind Regards,
Chris