[texhax] MetaPost problems

Rushil Goel rushilgoel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 08:19:12 CEST 2005

I am a MikteX user in Windows and use the WYSIWYM editor Texniccenter. I seem to have problems with Metapost. I have seen that the required file (mp.exe and mpost.exe ) are in the correct folder . However, despite installing even all the extra packages, I keep getting this message when I run Metapost----

[code]The Procedure entry point ?SplitPath at MikTeX@YG_NPBDPADI1I1I1I at Z could not be located in the dynamic link library MikeTeX-core-2.dll[/code]

Please help!! What should I do? Also, how do you add .mf files into Latex using Texniccenter in Windows. Incidentally, "METAFONT" runs perfectly.
Rushil Goel