[texhax] Horizontal Footnotes in Critical Editions

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:24:54 CEST 2005

Dear Mr. Solzen,
     Thank you very much for the information.  I will definitely take
a look at that.
     It seems that footmisc gets me ninety percent there.  The problem
is that footmisc para option only works for the entire document.  I
only want it to work for a section of the document.  I would love to
be able to say \being{footpara}...\end{footpara}.  I am thinking of
asking the author of the package if he/she can add that feature or if
there is a hack I can use to do just a section of the document.
     Again, thank you very much for the information.

Sincerely,
Chris Yocum