FW: [texhax] Bilbliography problem

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Nov 10 22:36:05 CET 2005

At 14:44 09.11.05, Peter Flom wrote:
><<<
>Much has been said about Robin's replies.
>I agree that they are sometimes rather caustic, but I find them seldom
>impolite, at least no more so than the question.  Uwe, on the other
>hand,
>has been quite rude in his comments on Robin.  It gives the impression
>that there is some private animosity.
> >>>>

>I agree with this.  Robin's replies to questions are sometimes abrupt,
>but not
>really rude.  Then Uwe WAS rude to Robin, then Robin was even more rude
>to Uwe.

Interesting how interpretations can go. I liked earlier e-mails
from Robin and would have rated him at least among about the first
five ... or three or two ... super gurus active here. Then I thought
he had inadvertently overlooked something and might be interested
to learn ...

I admit that I sometimes realize that I have been badly
trained concerning certain standards, not expecting
that my behaviour could be interpreted as unfriendly.

I am even surprised to read that Robin was rude at me.
I just wondered that he kept overlooking ... and insisted ...
I admit that I sometimes wonder whether I am too stupid
to sense hostility or others are paranoic. (`too stupid':
in German there is the expression `sonniges Gemüt',
maybe to be translated `sunny mind'.)

texhax now replaces a diary for me. I like this non-TeXnical
exchange.

Shalom,
   Uwe.