[texhax] Help

Philip G. Ratcliffe philipratcliffe at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 22 18:56:12 CET 2005

> I'm using a complex bibliography style and there are two

Complex eh?  You wouldn't like to let us know exaclty what
it is, would you?

> issues that I can't seem to resolve.
> 1.  Changing the punctuation in the paper citation from
> commas to semicolons between multiple citations.

Well, if you're using the natbib package that's not a
problem, otherwise it is.  But then we don't know what
you're using.

> 2.  The first citation for a paper is to be given in full
> with the rest abbreviated, so what if I have a group of
> citations that one needs the full citation and the others
> just the abbreviated form?

This is a little more difficult; it'll depends on who makes
the choice between full and abbreviated: you or the package
you're using?

Cordialmente,  Philip G. Ratcliffe

Professor of Nuclear & Subnuclear Physics
Dipartimento di Fisica e Matematica
Universita degli Studi dell'Insubria
via Valleggio 11
22100 Como (CO)