[texhax] automatically insert the \begin/end pair

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Mar 17 21:49:15 CET 2005

  >> Is there an editor for Windows which can do this?

  > Emacs with AucTeX, I'm sure winedt and winshell can too (perhaps not as
  > elegant as Emacs, but as an Emacs users I'm quite biased).

Maybe the XEmTeX project is worth to be mentioned here.

XEmTeX combines fpTeX (the teTeX port for Widows) with a
pre-configured XEmacs and Auc-TeX.

XEmTeX is part of TeX Live, http://www.tug.org/texlive .

The easiest way to get a TeX-Live DVD is to join a TeX Users Group.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25