[texhax] Omega

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 14 14:43:00 CET 2005

    for this feature. But its (omega) website (http://omega.enstb.org/) is no

It's back (at the moment); at least I can get to it.

	Please help me, from where I can download Omega source code and
        installation instructions?

Omega is included in the major distributions, e.g., teTeX, TeX Live,
so you don't have to compile it from scratch.  (I doubt you want to. :)

There is also Aleph, which is essentially Omega + e-TeX.  It's included too.

	Is there any active group/email group for Omega development (The
        groups at omega website are not functional)?

omega at tug.org