[texhax] tables in columns in Beamer?

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Sun Mar 13 23:19:45 CET 2005

I would like to make a Beamer slide containing a pdf graphic
side-by-side with a table.  I have figured out how to use the columns
environment in Beamer, and I can get text to appear in columns.  I can
get the graphic to appear in a column, next to text.  But it doesn't
seem to like the tabular environment inside a column.  Any suggestions
how to do this?  Thanks.
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]