[texhax] Re: doc and docstrip

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Jun 24 09:29:54 CEST 2005

On Fri, June 24, 2005 12:26 pm, Gnanasekaran S said:
> Hi,
>
> What is 'doc' and 'docstrip'? and What is the different between 'doc'
> and 'docstrip' in LaTeX? Kindly explain also give some example for this.

This is a typical RTFM question.  I wonder, you have taken an oath to not
read any documentation at all!

> Confidentiality Notice: This transmittal is a confidential communication.

[...]

Why this rubbish to a public mailing list? If you cant avoid your
company's disclaimer in your mail, please use another email id without
disclaimers. It is really disgusting to see it everytime you post.

--
Radhakrishnan