[texhax] Latex question: color in PDF-file

Anita van der Roest J.C.van.der.Roest at cpb.nl
Wed Feb 9 14:54:25 CET 2005

Hello support members

I've recently become a Latex addict, since I am writing a User Manual
for an economic solving program. I am working in a MIKTEX installation.

Our unit decided we would like to have a written manual as well as an
intranet manual. Of course these two have their differences, but both
are in PDF form.

In the intranet manual I tried to introduce some coloring: for the
background, the links, some tables etc. That worked out fine.

A part of my CSS-file looks like this:

\usepackage{color}
\usepackage{needspace}
%
\usepackage{makeidx}
%
% colors and links for a screen version
%
\definecolor{outbg}{rgb}{0.94,1,0.87}
\definecolor{genbg}{rgb}{1,1,.93}
\pagecolor{genbg}
%
\definecolor{linkblue}{rgb}{0,0,0.7}
\PassOptionsToPackage{pdftex,hyperindex=true,colorlinks=true,linkcolor=linkblue,pdfstartview={FitH
1000}}{hyperref}%

The PDF that is the result of my efforts looks partly ok. The background
I use is applied only to the content of the PDF-file but not at the
navigation on the left. Like in the figure below.

What I would like to ask: Is it possible to apply color to the
navigation window too ?

Thanks very much for your efforts !!

With kind regards,
Anita van der Roest
CPB, the Netherlands

Anita van der Roest
Centraal Planbureau
Afdeling OMD
Bezoekadres: Centraal Planbureau, Van Stolkweg 14, 2585 JR Den Haag
Postadres: Postbus 80510, 2508 GM Den Haag
Telefoon: (070) 338 33 37
Telefax: (070) 338 33 50
Internet: http://www.cpb.nl/nl/general/org/afdelingen/OMD/

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
Het bericht is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
Indien dit bericht niet voor u is bestemd, verzoeken wij u dit onmiddellijk aan
ons te melden en de inhoud van het bericht te vernietigen.

This message shall not constitute any obligations.
This message is intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this message in error, please inform us immediately and
delete its contents.