[texhax] Trouble with configuring hyperref

leggeb at aciworldwide.com leggeb at aciworldwide.com
Tue Dec 13 16:48:27 CET 2005

Hello TeX-ies,

I am trying to do 2 things with hyperref.sty

1.  Put a link on a graphic.
Alas the hyperref manual seems only to indicate how to create text links.
Although it does make mention of  adding links to graphics in the
/raiselinks/ option.

2. I am using lastpage.sty also, but I want to suppress the red box that
appears around the LastPage (or at least just change it a white box).

I think the reason I may be having trouble is because I am forced to
process my documents in this fashion:

1. LaTeX
2. LaTeX  (to get lastpage references updated)
3. dvips   (to make use of some Postscript hackery)
4  ps to PDF using gs (GPL)

My preamble is as such

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin2]{inputenc}
\usepackage{lmodern}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage[
  includeheadfoot,
  a4paper,
  left=1cm,
  right=0cm,
  height=27cm,
  headheight=4cm,
  footskip=1cm,
  textwidth=18cm,
  mag=1000]{geometry}
\usepackage{lastpage}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\usepackage{xcolor}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{calc}
\usepackage[scaled=0.92]{helvet}
\usepackage{pslatex}
\usepackage{stmnt}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\pagestyle{fancy}

 \hypersetup{backref,
colorlinks=false,
urlbordercolor={1 1 1},
linkcolor={white},
bookmarks=false,
bookmarksopen=false,
raiselinks=false,
implicit=false
}

The lastpage usage is as per the lastpage documentation:
        \parbox[1cm]{1cm}{
          \scriptsize
          \parbox{1cm}{\hfil Strona\hfill}\vskip2pt
          \footnotesize
          \parbox{1cm}{\hfil\thepage\ z \pageref{LastPage}\hfill}
        }%

Can anyone help me solve these issues?

Thanks in advance.

Brent Legge - Technical Lead
Professional Services - ACI Worldwide (MessagingDirect)
email: leggeb at aciworldwide.com