[texhax] Index and Glossary?

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Dec 8 16:44:24 CET 2005

Don't know about a package, but could you just use your text editor's
"search and replace" function to replace every occurence of "latex" with
"\index{latex}"?

--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]