[texhax] hyperref conflicts with apacite

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Apr 13 22:07:12 CEST 2005

Thanks Stefan,

I had read that and tried the hyper option. It returns the same results
however :(

Oh well. So now we must conclude that hyperref does not play nice with
apacite. Perhaps whoever is responsible for the TeX Catalog Online can
update the reference to apacite at
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/apacite.html?
filename=apacite&action=/tools/cataloguesearch&catstring=apacite so
that it does not say that apacite is compatible with hyperref.

Cheers
Alan