[texhax] No Bold fonts in Table of Contents

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Apr 13 15:32:58 CEST 2005

Lian Mo :

> Hi:
> I am a Phd student at FIU. The requirement of my dissertation is: no
> bold fonts in the page of Table of Contents, but all the chapter pages
> are bold fonts. How can I change it back to normal fonts?
>
> Thanks
>
> Lian Mo

Depends on your documentclass, but since you haven't told us anything
about it, the only answer can be:

use the tocloft package, read the manual for it, which explained
everything.

--

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln