[texhax] Typing Chinese with plain TeX

Edward G.J. Lee edt1023 at ms17.hinet.net
Sat Sep 4 19:33:15 CEST 2004

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004, ­ð ???¥ú wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:33:31 +0800, Edward G.J. Lee
> >   Ho, ho, there are many people use cwTeX and ConTeXt too. :)
> >
> >   ChiTeX is a Chinese TeX system itself, but CJK package is an
> >   environment. There are two different purpose I think.
> >
> Sorry for my ignorance.:)

  It's OK, never mind. :)

> Does ChiTeX  support Simplified Chinese?

  Yes. I inform Prof. Chen. I think he will update the Un*x
  version soon when he has time.

  cwTeX support Simplified Chinese too. AFAIK, ConTeXt support
  Simplified Chinese very well by the effort of Hong Feng and
  Lei Wang.

  I hope CCT can support Traditional Chinese someday. It looks
  very nice.

Rgds,
Edward