[texhax] using latex package of small miktex

rashmi singh rashi102000 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:43:10 CET 2004

I have windows98 on my pc and ms-dos also. I have dowloaded small miktex
from a site and successfully installed it also with the wizard which comes
along with the it. I have been advised to put my querry to the group. I hope
you would have the time to resolve the my problem which is
may be elementary

I want to use latex package wich is a part of small miktex for writing
mathematics. I do not know the way
I can deal with latex but I do not know how to go about using miktex for the
purpose

Thanking you
rashmi