[texhax] Question re. where to post a question

Scott Miller millersw at musc.edu
Mon Jun 21 22:10:15 CEST 2004

Sorry if this is the wrong email address, but I am unable to find anywhere to
post a question on the FAQ list.  If you could direct me to the proper site I
would appreciate it.

A friend of mine and I are graduate students and have both encountered a
strange bug whereby we can have a program that runs fine and save it, then
close.  Open it later, then edit to add some code, then save and close again.

When opening again, the new edits do not appear.  I am not sure if there is
any documentation re. this situation or if there is a fix for it, and if so,
where I might find it.  I was not able to find any information in several TeX,
LaTeX guides or on the FAQ.

Thanks for any direction you could provide as to the proper place to request
an answer for this question.

Scott Miller
millersw at musc.edu