[texhax] memoir question

john%johnknight.com at pop.business.earthlink.net john%johnknight.com at pop.business.earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 23:19:41 CET 2004

I am printing a book using memoir. I have read memman but I am left with a
question.

How do I put the printed pages into a booklet? It must be related to the
signature but I cannot get it working. I am not printing on big paper that
is to be folded ant then cut.

My goal is to print on both sides of letter paper and stack the paper
so that in landscape I see page one on the right half of the page and
on the back side of half is side two. I can't figure what should be on the
left side.

I would appreciate some reference to slove this problem.

John