[texhax] question

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 9 20:14:03 CEST 2004

    I was trying to write to find out if there is any mutual-help "chat"
    network on TeX

I'm not aware of any IRC channels, if that's what you mean, although
there are probably some somewhere.

    For lack of a better document class, I am using "letter" (is there a
    better one?)

I believe there are a number of classes for doing resumes.  An
article on the curve class for this was recently published in TUGboat,
you might want to look at that:
http://tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb22-4/tb72verna.pdf

The actual class is at:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/curve

   I cannot find any documentation on the letter documentclass

Neither can I, beyond the .dtx file (doesn't mean it's not there), but I
doubt it's the best starting point.

HTH,
karl