[texhax] epsfig

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Sun Apr 4 18:50:45 CEST 2004

On Sunday 04 April 2004 03:02, Augusto Hermosilla wrote:
> Our epsfig usepackage in the kile compiler of Linux does not work. Is
> there a way to heal this kind of bug?

Sure there is, you begin with sending a (small) test file to the list. This
way we can see if the LaTeX file contains errors or not.

Note that Kile uses the TeX system installed on your computer, it doesn't
provide it's own TeX system. Therefore I find it likely that your TeX system
is not setup correctly (if the epsfig package installed for example?).

best,
Jeroen

--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net