[texhax] RE: adding a command after every single LaTeX output line ?

Dieter Meinert DMeinert at RosenInspection.net
Mon Sep 22 16:43:53 CEST 2003

Sorry for the misplacement, I wasn't aware of texhax.

Thanks anyway to Robin and Martin, The lineno package did
the trick by redefining the makeLineNumberRight command.

(for the record, I also use pdflatex and hyperref:

\if at draft
        \usepackage[mathlines]{lineno}
        \renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{2}
        \renewcommand{\makeLineNumberRight}{
          \parbox[b]{\textwidth}{
            \hspace*{-3\linenumbersep}%
            \vspace*{-0.55\baselineskip}%
            \linenumberfont\rule{0pt}{0.75\baselineskip}
            \TextField[charsize=9pt, color={0.5 0.1 0.1},
                       borderwidth=0, backgroundcolor={0.8
0.8 0.8},
                       bordercolor={0.7 0.7 0.7}]

{\hfill\thesection-\thelinenumber\quad}
          }
        }
\fi

cerainly this needs some improvements, but currently its
all right for my purpose.
)

 Regards
 							Dieter Meinert

***********
 * Dr. Dieter Meinert
           *
 * c/o H. Rosen Engineering GmbH    Phone +49-591-9136-493
           *
 * Am Seitenkanal 8                 Fax +49-591-9136-121
           *
 * D-49811 Lingen (Ems)             Email
dmeinert at roseninspection.net *
 * Germany
           *