[texhax] table

Manoj Kummini kummini at math.ukans.edu
Sat Nov 29 21:04:49 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 22:03:13hrs -0800, Jing Zhang wrote:

>    I have two questions about the following codes to make a table.
>
>    1. How to add the caption?

The same way they are added for figures. Besides, read the FAQs
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=captsty and
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=destable

>    2. How to center the table and the caption? I am using IEEE template.

CTAN:tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/IEEEtran/ contains a class file for
formatting articles for IEEE, examples and documentation.

Manoj.

--
Manoj Kummini
Graduate Student, Dept. of Mathematics, The Univ. of Kansas,