[texhax] TOC

Raj texuser74 at netscape.net
Thu Nov 13 09:44:04 CET 2003

Hello All,

I am typesetting a Book, in which I want to generate 2 sets of Table Of
Contents:

1) Individual chapter wise TOC at the begining of all the Chapters, with
current chapter & author's name, section, subsection and subsubsection
included
2) combined TOC at the begining of the Book with all the chapters and
author's name alone

Can you please suggest me in achieving the same.

Thanks in advance,

Raj

http://shopnow.netscape.com/