[texhax] [vertical alignement]

Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP] P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jun 13 18:28:05 CEST 2003

I don't know how LaTeX would want you to do it, but
in (plain) TeX one would use \valign, the vertical
analogue of \halign.

** Phil.
yano wrote:
> Hello!
> First I would like to appologize that i am disturbing You, but I can't find
> ansver on this question:
> Is it possible to vertical align text on page in LaTeX? If so, how?
> I tryed to find an answer in many places but nobody were able to answer me.
> Thank You for Your time,
>         Jan Urbancik, YaNo, Slovakia
> _______________________________________________
> texhax mailing list
> postmaster at tug.org
> http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/texhax

More information about the texhax mailing list