[texhax] please help

R. Allan Reese R.A.Reese at Hull.ac.uk
Mon Jul 7 15:36:41 CEST 2003

> Varun Varshney wrote:
> > I am a TEX enthusiast. I am an indian and I am very interested to
> > prepare articles in devnagri scipt by TEX. I have come to know that
> > there is a devnag package that can do it. Please tell me from where can
> > I get the package and what other things  need to download to write
> > articles in Hindi.
>
> Sorry for the delay but better late than never ...   :-)
>
> I simply put devnag tex package into google ("it's not what you know but
> who you know!) and got
> 	http://www-texdev.mpce.mq.edu.au/l2h/languages/indic/Devanagari/manual/node5.html

Its grate that google helps spred alturnttive spellings, since a search in
the TeX faq for both Devanagari and Devnagari failed to find anything.
I have on my shelf a copy of "TeX et les Langues Orientales" by Yannis
Haralambous (1992).  Is that document available, either on the web or as a
reprint?

R. Allan Reese                       Email:     r.a.reese at hull.ac.uk
Associate Manager GRI                Direct voice:   +44 1482 466845
Graduate School                      Voice messages: +44 1482 466844
Hull University, Hull HU6 7RX, UK.   Fax:            +44 1482 466436