[texhax] KyAnh's QUIZ, No. 1

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Aug 14 16:01:33 CEST 2003

[...]

   Anh> 4. Do you know any free hosting?

    Anh>    Please tell me

    Anh>    Because...

    Anh>    I want to create a web site & a forum for TeX users
    Anh> in my city (in Viet Nam).

    Anh>    I currently use the service of www.brinkster.com.

I shall answer the above question. You can make use of sarovar.org for
hosting your user group.  Sarovar.org is India's first portal to host
projects under Free/Open source licenses. It is located in Trivandrum,
India and hosted at Asianet data center. Please take a look at:

  http://sarovar.org

By the way, most of the projects now hosted at sarovar relate to TeX
in one form or other.

For most of other queries, it might be better to buy a copy of TeXBook
and read it thoroughly. This forum may be insufficient to explain all
the questions meaningfully.

Best

Radhakrishnan