[texhax] Re: Vietnamese/English, ViệtTUG, TeX and Chemestry

Le Khanh Au Duong lkauduong at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 04:50:04 CEST 2003

Ky Anh,
You don't need to feel bad about your English.  At
least it's your 2nd (or 3rd/4th language).  If someone
has a problem with your English, just ask whether
he/she can speak Vienamese!!.  People who know more
than one language don't critise other people's foreign
language problems.

Anyway, in Vietnam you have a TeX expert: Ha`n The^'
Tha`nh to contact.  Tha`nh did his PhD in the Czech
republic and is now teaching at a University in tpHCM.
Tha`nh's English was not so good when he first became
involved in TeX but his technical skills of TeX is
outstanding and his English is as fluent as his Czech
now.

Good luck and don't be put off by others' arrogant
attitude.  There are many nice people around the world
who would do their best to help you.