[texdoc] Missing PDF docs

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Apr 9 20:42:05 CEST 2011

Le 04/04/2011 15:56, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
>> However, I do have easyeqn.sty and tclldoc.sty, so I think they are still
>> present in TeX Live. They are also listed on CTAN, under the TL bundle names
>> "easy" and "tcldoc".
>>
> Oh yes, you're right. "easy" has a README.TEXLIVE file, I wonder why it isn't
> found by texdoc. This is a bug, I'll fix it.

I think I just did.

The (relatively new) basename_list feature that selects files based on their
basenames (currently just 'readme') regardless of their extension wasn't working
for files found from the TeX Live database. Now it does (after deleting the
cache in ~/.texlive2010/texmf-var/texdoc/cache-tlpdb.lua).

Manuel.