[tex4ht] make4ht-lib: Fatal error. Command t4ht returned exit code 1, Too many characters (> 500) for map line: `l'

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:35:14 CET 2021

Hi Nasser,

>[INFO]    make4ht-lib: executing: t4ht  -utf8 "content_all.dvi"
>--- error ---
>
>t4ht.c (2018-07-04-14:25 kpathsea)
>t4ht -utf8
>  content_all.dvi
>
>[FATAL]   make4ht-lib: Fatal error. Command t4ht returned exit code 1

This seems like error in the last step of compilation, when pictures and
CSS file are generated. As you use MathJax output, you shouldn't have
problems with pictures. HTML files should be generated at this point.

The error message is not really helpful in this case.

>https://www.12000.org/tmp/02042021/content_all.zip

I get 404 error for this file, so I cannot test it.